Dear Friends, Clients, and Colleagues,
This year the greetings are easy as we all were strongly affected by the global pandemic.
We wish you, your families, and loved ones lots of HEALTH, and let 2021 be just better than 2020!
All the best from #WIŚNIEWSKI.legal and ADroit § Polish law firms’ partners and teams.
#WIŚNIEWSKI.legal has once again become a supporting partner of the Loan Magazine Awards
The “Loan Magazine Awards” gala aims to highlight the best companies and brands operating in the field of non-bank financing. It is addressed to loan institutions, banking institutions, debt collection companies, Economic Information Bureaus and entities providing technological solutions that allow companies representing this market to develop so quickly.
“Our law firm has been supporting companies from the non-bank financing sector for years, which is why we are also involved once again as a supporting partner in organizing this important for the market event” said Jacek WIŚNIEWSKI, managing partner of #WIŚNIEWSKI.legal law firm.
- Closing of the accounting books and tax year during the liquidation of the LLC in Poland
- Reverse vesting in Venture Capital transactions in Poland
- Venture Capital transactions in Poland and liquidation preference
- Damages are not subject to VAT in Poland
- Enforcement of judgments and court settlements from EU countries in Poland