About Jacek WIŚNIEWSKI
To learn more about the author please go to the 'Partners' page.
The Polish Parliament works in December 2022 on an amendment to the Labour Code which introduces permanent and detailed regulations on remote work. According to them, remote work may be performed in whole or in part at the fixed place indicated by the employee and agreed with the employer. The amendment is likely to enter […]
- Closing of the accounting books and tax year during the liquidation of the LLC in Poland
- Reverse vesting in Venture Capital transactions in Poland
- Venture Capital transactions in Poland and liquidation preference
- Damages are not subject to VAT in Poland
- Enforcement of judgments and court settlements from EU countries in Poland