I will have a pleasure to moderate a panel on “How “Fintechization” of Financial Services Affects Data Security” during 10th ZPF Antifraud Congress in Warsaw, Poland
Date: 24 October 2019,
Agenda: X ZPF Antifraud Congress Agenda
During a panel debate, which I have originated, and will have a pleasure to moderate, we shall discuss with my fellow panelists the following issues:
- Mass collection of data vs. its security
- Who is responsible for data security?
- Secure Banking, Secure FinTech, Secure Ecosystem – what does it really mean?
- PSD2 – better security in the financial sector, or another risk area?
- If and how persuade the clients that their data passed to FinTechs are secure?
- Cybersecurity solutions for the financial sector in the FinTech era
- Are new technology phenomena (e.g. deepfake) posing a threat to the financial sector, and how to prevent it?
On behalf of organizers, panelists and my own I hope to meet you at the event and discuss further the above issues.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me during the congress.